Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Matthew 7:15-23 KJV
The objective of this collection of articles is not to attack, insult, or slander the person of Jorge Mario Bergoglio(Pope Francis) but rather to raise very important questions and to increase alertness to the times we are now living in.
NEW TRAILER FOR POPE FRANCIS: “A MAN OF HIS WORD” STARRING POPE FRANCIS.
Pope Francis discusses his views on social justice, immigration, the environment, the poor and the wealthy, the role of the family and his vision of the church.
Five key moments that helped to position Pope Francis as the world’s number one leader
- July 2013: Pope Francis openly acknowledges the rights and privileges of LGBTQ groups and individuals in Rio, Brazil.
- December 2013: Pope Francis calls for evaluation and reformation of the values and customs within the Catholic Church.
- March 2014: Pope Francis is nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.
- June 2015: Pope Francis challenges world leaders on their stance in tackling climate change.
- September 2015: Pope Francis allows priests to forgive the “sin of abortion” in exercising a ‘year of mercy’. How Pope Francis became the world’s most popular leader.